With this publication consisting of a total of 8,548 new records and 740,528 new images:
- a new institute, hitherto unpublished, is added: State Archives of Alexandria;
- is increased with 4,322 new records, the “Restoration Civil Status” Fund of the Caltanissetta State Archives.
Users are reminded to:
- consult and read the information on the different pages of the Portal (Instructions, Request of certificates, Join the Project) in the form Contacts and in FAQ, to find answers to some frequently asked questions and useful clarifications (e.g. What can I do if in Do I Search the registries to see if a page of a register or an entire register is missing? How can I obtain an authentic copy of the documentation published on the Portal? etc.);
- Use the Form available on the Tell Your Story page only to share your own family stories and see them published in Read Family Stories;
- use the Contact Form only to report anomalies, omissions and/or typos found in the indexation of registers, deeds, personal data and/or locations and not for any other type of requests and enquiries.
All all communications (e.g., user area availability and release, new publications etc.) will be described and reported – as usual – on the Portal.
Thank you for your cooperation